Sunday, June 8, 2008

EFY


Oh Man!!! I just got back from EFY and it was amazing!!!!! I loved it!!! I met so many new friends and it was total spiritual overload!!! I loved it up there! I went to University of Utah. I had so much fun! I can't even explain it! I met people Nevada, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona! They are all amazing! I'm so excited to go next year! I love it! Brother and Sister Hess were amazing! Along with all of the teachers there! People say that it is just church sponsored dating, but it isn't. We go there to learn about our savior and gospel. Meeting the girls is an extra! We live with eachother for a week! It's kind of weird of how you get to know people so well over the time period of just a week! It's almost like you've known them forever! I'm going to miss it up there. We were almost immune from temptation for a week because we were constantly learning about the gospel. We were around people with the same standards as we have. It was just so nice. I'm really going to miss 
it. The picture above is one of my company, and the movie below is what we did on pizza night! Mattress Domino's!!! Woot Woot!!!
Picture From bottom left to right: Savannah, Natalie, Jonnie, NEXT ROW: Will, Jessica, Kenzie, Megan, Kelsey, Ansley, Josh, NEXT ROW: Justin, Trevor, Haley, Kaitlin, Cassie, NEXT ROW: Me, Tom, NEXT ROW: Cole, Josh

.

2 comments:

Julie said...

WOW!! Sounds like you had a great time at EFY! How many girlfriends do you have now??? Tell us all about them! Stay cool and have a great summer!

That's What Happens!* said...

Tyler I need you to visit my blog and tell me what you think! its www.thatswhathappens.blogspot.com

Erin, Alexis, and Me

Erin, Alexis, and Me
This is what we did the whole way up to the resort. We took pictures. If you go on my facebook, you can see all of them

Erin and Alexis

Erin and Alexis
This is us in the gondola

Erika, Erin, and Alexis

Erika, Erin, and Alexis
They got their pic taken in front of the Boys Room!!

My Seductive Look

My Seductive Look
At Erin's House

Erin's Seductive Look

Erin's Seductive Look
At Erin's House

And Then there's Alexis's Seductive Look

And Then there's Alexis's Seductive Look
At Erin's House

Zion's National Park

Zion's National Park
We hiked Angel's Peak!!! It was so fun!!!

Emerald Falls

Emerald Falls
We also hiked up to Emrald Falls

Katelan

Katelan
AF Band Tour

Dad

Dad
We went to the park the other day to hit baseballs and I got him missing the ball on a tee!!!

Spencer

Spencer
I got Spencer hitting this ball. We put chalk on it for his project.